Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer Xtreme!

Every year my kids have attended a summer program known as Summer Xtreme.  It is basically a super extreme version of VBS that gets kids hearts on the right track for Jesus.  It is for eight hours over a course of three days.  The itinerary includes, going to the movies (this year it was Despicable Me 2), going to the Knott's Berry Farm water park attraction Soak City, and going to "Boomer's" (another family fun entertainment park).  Both my kids have gone the last two years, and this year marks the 3rd!!!  This year, my 3 year old went and although I debated on whether or not to let her go, however she did fantastic!





I love this program.  I am so thankful that there are outreach programs like this that are ministering to the hearts of children.  Yes, I know the foundation for that is found in the home, but this annual experience is one that my children will NEVER forget! :)

XO


Proverbs 22:6

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

No comments:

Post a Comment